Facility Use Policies
1. No person shall enter upon the property unless attending an event or conducting lawful business with Wicomico County or its leaseholders. Any violator will be the subject to arrest for violation of Trespassing.
2. Wicomico County reserves the right to deny ticket sales and/or admission to the grounds or to any individual.
3. Anyone engaging in disruptive conduct including fighting, using/displaying offensive language or any other conduct disruptive to operations or patrons will result in eviction and/or arrest.
4. No tailgating.
5. No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto the Airport. The only alcoholic beverages permitted on the premises are those distributed by Wicomico County food service contractor. Alcohol must be consumed in designated areas. All other will be confiscated.
6. No glass beverage containers are permitted.
7. Selling, advertising or distributing any product, service, or printed material without prior authorization by Wicomico County is prohibited. Unauthorized solicitation of business of any kind with patrons, contracted vendors and/or performers is strictly prohibited. Unapproved solicitors will be escorted off grounds and unauthorized promotional materials will be confiscated.
8. No firearms or weapons of any nature whatsoever may be brought onto the Airport without prior authorization of Wicomico County or its lessee.
9. No pets or other animals are permitted except guide dogs, service dogs, or signal dogs, as defined in Maryland Civil Code sections 13-104 and 7-705, or with prior authorization of Wicomico County or its lessee.
10. Visitors are required to wear footwear.
11. The use of skateboards and rollerskates is prohibited without prior authorization of Wicomico County or its lessee.
12. Bicycles may be ridden in the parking lots but are not allowed in pedestrian areas.
13. This facility prohibits smoking or the use of vapor (or similar) devices.
14. Traffic and parking laws are strictly enforced. Improperly parked vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
15. All vehicles must comply with the posted speed limit of 15 MPH.
16. All vehicles entering the grounds must comply with the direction and instruction of parking staff. Any violation of this rule may result in the towing of the vehicle and occupants subject to arrest for violation of trespassing.
17. No unauthorized overnight parking.
18. Any unauthorized vehicle found on the property will be towed at owner’s expense.
19. All off-road activity is prohibited.
Airport’ Drone Policy
20. The operation or use of any drones, unmanned aircraft/flying systems, and remotely-controlled or radio-controlled flying machines (whether or not motorized) of all types, shapes, and sizes (collectively, “drones”) at any time on the property of the Airport is prohibited under all circumstances except pursuant to the terms and conditions of written permission from Wicomico County. This policy applies to all individuals, persons, companies, and business entities, and includes, but is not necessarily limited to, promoters, tenants, renters, patrons, visitors, and guests.
Event Dress Code
21. Wicomico County reserves the right to prohibit visitors to its facility who wear clothing that could create a distraction and/or who are not properly attired. All clothing must be family-friendly. Prohibited attire: Clothing displaying offensive messages/language; masks; transparent clothing; clothing that exposes inappropriate portions of the body; examples are string bikini tops, G-strings, bikini bottoms, etc. Guests are required to wear footwear and shirts at all times. Wicomico County reserves the right to deny admittance to those wearing costumes based on or what would otherwise provoke and/or incite a hostile and/or uncomfortable environment for Airport guests. NO WEAPONS OR SIMULATED WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED.
Facility Rental, Exhibitors, and Food Vendor Policies
All facility rental and food vendors must comply with the “Requirements for Outdoor Festivals, Fairs, & Similar Events in Wicomico County, MD.” (Available upon request)
All exhibitors and food vendors doing business at the Airport event must, before the event, provide proof of required insurance that names the Wicomico County, Maryland, as an additional insured, sign a hold harmless agreement, and (if applicable) complete a Sole Proprietor ‘s Status as a Covered Employee Form.