Grab the family and head for the airport on Saturday, May 20th, for a day of music, food, and aviation-related fun!
Activities include . . .
• a free pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
• guided tours of the air-traffic control tower
• airplane and helicopter rides / Fee charged
• military jets, Md. State Police copter, classic airplanes, and classic cars on display
• radio-controlled model aircraft on display
• For pilots, an AOPA “Rusty Pilots” seminar
• lunch, snacks, and adult beverages available for purchase from food trucks
• live music
• a swap meet featuring aviation products
• a chance to board a Piedmont Airlines Dash 8 turboprop
• tours of Piedmont Airlines
• aviation displays
• volunteer support from the U.M.E.S. flight program and the Wicomico Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol
Admission is free. See you on Saturday, May 20th! (Rain date: Sun., May 21st)
For auto parking, take Airport Rd. to Fooks Rd. Watch for signs. Free transportation from parking area to airport.
Arriving pilots, contact the tower at 119.425. / Ground: 123.775. / Ground controller will direct you to parking.
Thank you to our many sponsors and volunteers!